Colonie Business Attorneys
Business Litigation Cases
Running a business involves a multitude of legal considerations. From establishing a company, to the day-to-day operations, to closing the business or passing it on to someone else, there are many areas in which the advice of a knowledgeable lawyer can prove to be invaluable.
The legal team of E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy can provide informed insight and helpful guidance throughout the lifecycle of your business. We are committed to the success of your company and, above all, want you to feel confident in the legal aspects of operating your business. If you are in search of experienced lawyers who can support you in all your business endeavors, look no further than our firm.
To discuss the details of your case, call (518) 284-3183 or send us a message to schedule a free consultation.
Cases We Handle
We have assisted business owners with a variety of legal issues, from standard document drafting to complex litigation.
Our experience includes:
- Business formation: There are numerous legal issues that must be addressed when starting a business. With our legal team on your side, you can feel confident that your company is on the right track.
- Legal compliance: While running your business, it is crucial to have someone on your team who can ensure that your company is operating within the appropriate legal parameters.
- Contract law: Creating and enforcing contracts are essential parts of operating a business. Whether you would like to write a document, need assistance with understanding the terms of an agreement, or believe someone has violated the terms of a contract, we can help.
- Partnership disputes: Personal and legal disagreements can arise within your organization. We can help you navigate these complicated issues.
- Business dissolution: Are you disbanding your business, either by choice or necessity? Our lawyers can make sure your assets are protected and that all necessary processes are completed.
- Retirement or estate planning: If you are concerned about the operation of your business following your retirement or would like to craft a will or other estate planning document that outlines what will happen to your business when you pass away, our legal team can provide advice.
Why Should You Choose E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy?
When deciding on an attorney to work with your business, you should choose a firm with experience, dedicated service, and proven results. You can find all of these characteristics and more in the legal team of E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy.
With us, you’ll see the benefits of our:
- Decades of experience: Our firm has over 115 years of experience serving the local community with top-notch legal services.
- Award-winning legal team: Our attorneys have been recognized by organizations such as Super Lawyers, U.S. News & World Report “Best Lawyers in America,” Law Dragon Magazine, and more.
- Small-firm service with big-firm resources: You’ll get the best of both worlds with our firm. You can expect the compassion and personalized attention of a smaller law firm, with the legal know-how and tools of a larger law firm.
- History of success: We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients and achieved a multitude of quality case results.
- Commitment to the community: Our firm offers more than legal representation. We are devoted to serving the community and actively support many non-profit organizations.
- 24/7 availability: We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to assist you with your case.
- Free consultations: Initial consultations are available at no cost or obligation to you.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Are you starting a business? Is your existing business involved in a legal dispute? Do you need Colonie business law lawyers to support the success of your company? Get in touch with E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy today to get started.
Contact us online or call (518) 284-3183 today.