Saratoga Springs Business Attorneys
Business Law Cases
As a business owner, having experienced legal counsel can make a difference when it comes to the success of your enterprise. Disputes are complex, especially when litigation is needed, and you do not have time to handle legal issues when you are focused on the daily operation of your business. With vast experience representing businesses of all sizes, from large corporations to small family-owned start-ups, the Saratoga Springs business lawyers at E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy understand how important these cases are. We work diligently to get to know your unique situation and build a strong strategy to protect and fight for your best interests.
Learn more by calling our team at (518) 284-3183.
Business disputes are nuanced and complicated. A lot may be on the line when your business is at the center of litigation. After all, your business is intrinsically tied to your finances, and the finances of your employees, as well as your livelihood and your legacy.
By partnering with E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy, you benefit from our dedicated approach to business law. This includes:
- We get to know your business. Getting to the root of your dispute requires a deep understanding of the facts of your case. We use this information to build a solid strategy to move forward.
- We find the right resolution for your matter. Litigation may not be appropriate for every case. Our attorneys are well-versed in a variety of dispute resolution strategies, including negotiation, arbitration, alternative dispute resolution (ADR), and mediation. We will always prioritize the most cost-effective solution.
- We offer tenacious advocacy. It is never a good idea to start with an adversarial stance, as an emotional approach can blind an attorney to the nuanced details of a case. We provide a calm, rational approach to every case we take on and will always prioritize the most amicable resolution. When an out-of-court settlement is not possible, our lawyers will fight for your rights and best interests.
- We provide experienced advice. Attorneys James E. Hacker and David R. Murphy have represented corporate interests in property dispute cases that ended in multi-million-dollar settlements. With over 50 years of combined legal experience, Mr. Murphy and Mr. Hacker have built a strong reputation for results and are sought after for their experience and knowledge. They client-centered approach puts your business at the forefront of every step they take, and you can trust that your rights will be well protected.
How We Can Help
Our attorneys handle a variety of business-related legal matters and disputes. From breach of contract and ownership dissolutions to payment and real estate disputes, they are dedicated to helping clients seek a resolution that protects their business interests. They also have significant experience with complex cases involving:
- Tort litigation
- Timer trespass and illegal logging cases
- Commercial evictions and landlord/tenant disputes
- Eminent domain and property condemnation cases
- Garageman’s and mechanic’s liens
- Oil spill claims
- Construction disputes
- Out of state litigation
- Professional liability issues
Contact our attorneys to schedule a consultation at our Saratoga Springs office. E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy proudly serves business clients throughout New York.