Recently, E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy Managing Partner James E. Hacker was appointed President of the New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers.
The New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers is invested in providing a comprehensive approach for advancing the core values of the legal profession. The Academy focuses on advancing the core values of its members and advocates, including keeping them informed and educated on a wide variety of political and legislative issues, and providing them with opportunities to enhance New York’s justice system.
“I am honored to have been chosen for this leadership role and look forward to working with our diverse membership to enhance the justice system in New York,” said Attorney James E. Hacker.
More About E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy LLP’s Managing Attorney James E. Hacker
James E. Hacker is heavily involved in the betterment of the legal community locally, statewide, and at large. He is an elected Fellow of both the American College of Trial Lawyers and International Academy of Trial Lawyers. Attorney Hacker serves as the Chair of the Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York. He also serves as a member of the Board of Trustees of Albany Law School and is a trustee of the Board of Hamilton College.
Mr. Hacker’s other accolades include the following:
- Former President of the Albany County Bar Association
- Former President of the Albany County Bar Foundation
- Former President of the Capital District Trial Lawyers Association
- Recipient of the Capital District Trial Lawyers Association’s “Daniel H. Mahoney” Award in 2016
- Recognized as a “Best Lawyer in America” and “Super Lawyer” in commercial litigation and personal injury
- Holds an AV rating from Martindale Hubbell
- Has been recognized as a “Lawyer of the Year” in personal injury and commercial litigation
- Elected member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- Appointed as a U.S. District Court Mediator
Call E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy LLP at (518) 284-3183 or get in touch with us online today for a free & confidential consultation with our experienced legal team. We’re available and always ready to help you 24/7!