Kimberly Sanger Jones is the Director of Operations at E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy, LLP. Previously, Kimberly was the Firm Administrator for E. Stewart Jones Law Firm, PLLC for nearly 20 years.
She currently serves on the boards of:
- Capital Repertory Theatre, Albany, NY
- Capital Roots, Troy, NY ( Co-Chair, Capital Campaign; Co-Chair, Autumn Evening Event )
- The University at Albany Foundation, Albany, NY ( Chair, 1844 Society; Member, Campaign Executive Committee )
Kimberly is also actively involved in a number of other charities and organizations, including:
- Albany Institute of History and Art – Gala Committee; Work of Art Committee
- Albany Pro Musica – Council of Advisors
- American Theater – Advisory Committee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region, NY – Expansion Campaign Cabinet Committee
- Families in Need of Assistance – Fall Event Co-Chair
- Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce – Victorian Stroll Committee
- The Arts Center of the Capital Region – Gala Committee
- The College of St. Rose – Community of Excellence Committee
Kimberly attended Mohawk Valley Community College where she earned her Associate's Degree in Liberal Arts in 1985, and she attended the University at Albany where she earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science in 1987.
Kimberly lives in Loudonville with her husband.